Saturday, January 10, 2009

An update from Alexander

A few days ago another boat, oh, wait, that's already posted, so I guess I'll skip ahead a bit.



Anyway, did Nicholas happen to mention that they have their own computer (which Nicholas has spent hours on)?




cupcake frosting! (by shugyou)


So he created his own profile in this online pirate game, but there was another game which I thought was more fun. You drive around in these Flinstones vehicles and try to beat the other player at a goal. My favorite was capture the flag, but survival was fun and racing looked cool. I had lots of fun.



Yesterday we went in the pool with them again, but the bridges were gone! We ended up pushing each other off of the island in the middle of the pool, and that was fun until I slipped the third time that day, and then we had to go shopping.



We got some pepperoni pizza when we went out that night, and so that was yummy. And when we got back to the boat I got to frost some cupcakes and then eat one. That was yummy too.



But I guess we're leaving today, so I don't know whether I'll see them again or not.

No comments: